A robust benefits package can be the difference between a talented superstar choosing to work with you as opposed to a larger, more established competitor. But with the cost of benefits rising each year, providing a benefits package that helps you attract, retain, and motivate talented people gets harder all the time.
With knowledge and planning, you can create a win-win situation for yourself and your employees. You can use benefits to meet the needs of your workforce and successfully compete for top talent. As a business owner, it’s important to be aware of the ways you can manage costs and attract top hires. In this paper read about:
1. Finding a benefits package that’s tailored for your specific industry
2. Encouraging consumerism among your employees to help save money
3. Taking advantage of technology to keep a lid on administrative costs
4. Promoting health and wellness programs to help prevent heavy benefits usage
5. Preparing for the impact and opportunities of health care reform
Paper contributed by TriNet