Compensation tied to team participation isnt the only way to rejuvenate mature work teams. Suzanne Willis Zoglio, founder and president of the Institute for Planning and Development in Doylestown, Pa., offers these five suggestions.
- Encourage innovation from the team.
- Arrange a field trip to a customers plant to offer a new perspective on the situation.
- Raise the bar by presenting new challenges.
- Revisit the teams groundrules.
- Consider adding new members permanently, or temporarily to a team.