Now in its second year, the IndustryWeek Manufacturing Hall of Fame recognizes 10 individuals who embody the best of U.S. manufacturing. Thanks to their leadership, vision, talent, work ethic and innovative ideas, the 10 members of this year's Hall of Fame class have both created new manufacturing organizations and made existing ones more productive, more efficient, more competitive and more profitable.
- In the 2010 Hall of Fame class, we believe we've assembled a manufacturing "dream team" of sorts. It's a lineup of industrial superstars whose collective careers have had an immeasurable impact and influence on U.S. manufacturing. Their achievements don't end with the walls of their particular organizations. They also have contributed greatly to their industries, communities and the growth of manufacturing throughout the world.
- And speaking of communities, this is a team that you -- the readers -- helped us assemble, by way of your nominations. As we look ahead to the third-annual IndustryWeek Manufacturing Hall of Fame next year, we'd like your input for the 2011 class. Drop us a line at email@example.com, and let us know who you'd like to see on your manufacturing dream team.
- We also want to acknowledge the generous support of Swagelok as sponsor for this year's Hall of Fame class.
- Congratulations to the members of the IndustryWeek Manufacturing Hall of Fame Class of 2010.
- Click here to see profiles of the 2010 inductees.
- Click here to see profiles of the 2009 inductees.
Swagelok is the proud sponsor of the 2010 IndustryWeek Manufacturing Hall of Fame