A Basic Guide to Exporting -- 11th Edition
For more than 70 years, A Basic Guide to Exporting has given companies the information they need to establish and grow their business in international markets.
Whether you're new to exporting or just want to learn the latest ideas and techniques, this new 11th Edition -- completely rewritten, revised, and updated -- will give you the nuts-and-bolts information you need.
Here are just some of the topics covered:
- How to identify markets for your company’s products (Chapters 3 and 6)
- How to create an export plan (Chapter 2)
- How to finance your export transactions (Chapter 15)
- The best methods of handling orders and shipments (Chapters 12 and 13)
- Sources of free or low-cost export counseling (Chapter 4)
In addition, this book also includes:
- Real-life success stories from companies we’ve counseled on exporting
- Sample forms and letters
- Details on how to get free or low-cost U.S. government export support
Download now to get started.
White paper developed by the U.S. Commercial Service and sponsored by EXIM Bank