IW Best Plants Conference
May 5-7, 2014
Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, WI
Who we are looking for: The IndustryWeek Best Plants conference is dedicated to helping manufacturing facilities improve their operations. We seek manufacturing professionals to share their continuous improvement knowledge and expertise. Speakers should be well versed on their proposed subject matter with the ability to convey the material in a dynamic, logical and organized manner. Under no circumstances should presentations be used for direct promotion of a product or service.
Consultants or vendors will only be considered if co-presenting with a manufacturer client. Co-presenters must be identified at time of submission in order to be considered.
What topics we are interested in: Beginner, intermediate, advanced or expert sessions related to lean, Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing and other improvement initiatives; quality; safety; maintenance; workforce development, including training and employee engagement; manufacturing supply chain; leadership; innovation and technology.
About the conference:
The conference is dedicated to helping manufacturing facilities improve their operations. Its theme is continuous improvement. To see the 2013 program, click here.
- Through plant tours, pre-conference workshops, keynote presentations, concurrent breakout sessions, networking events/receptions, and an exhibit hall, the conference provides 500+ manufacturing professionals with ideas they can take back to their facilities and implement to improve their operations.
- In its 12th consecutive year, the conference will be held May 5-7, 2014 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee, WI.
- Conference is produced by IndustryWeek magazine. In print, online, and in person, the IndustryWeek community is the leading resource for manufacturing operations knowledge.
- Click here for attendee demographics
Benefits of speaking:
- Each presenter will receive one complimentary full-conference pass ($1,295 value)
- Your name will be published on conference promotional material, website and in attendee program
- As a speaker you are recognized as a leader in your field and to the IndustryWeek community
- Your company will receive a discounted conference pass rate
How to submit: Please fill out the form below. Submissions will be evaluated by IndustryWeek editorial staff and chosen based on the topic relevancy and related speaker experience.
Further questions? Contact Jill Jusko, email@example.com, or 216-931-9311.