IndustryWeek's Expansion Management Roundtables continue to be the premier source for education and networking in the Economic Development Industry.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Hear case studies and gain valuable insight from eight leading industry experts including site consultants and government officials.
- Participate in scheduled networking events and leisure activities all designed to build relationships and increase your exposure.
The IndustryWeek’s Expansion Management Roundtables are held at some of the world’s finest resorts and family friendly locations. Click on the location links to get detailed information about the venues of the upcoming Roundtables, and choose any or all that appeal to you!
These are some past participant reviews about Expansion Management Roundtables:
“The Roundtable series continues to provide new and pertinent information that others try to imitate but can’t duplicate. This is the best environment in which an ED professional can learn from and network with top site location consultants.”
“After 4 Roundtables, the value of this conference continues to rise above other events. Where else can you go to get in front of multiple consultants to begin the relationship building process?”
“Roundtable is a great format – right combo of learning and networking. This is one of the best ways to meet leading consultants in our industry.”
Don’t wait too long to register for the Roundtable Conferences...Seating for each program is limited!
Reserve a Seat Today!
• Roundtable in the Rockies - March 25-28
• Roundtable in the South - June 10-13
• Roundtable in the High Desert - October 14-17