The latest issue of Machines Italia examines how Italian solution providers are helping spur a U.S. manufacturing revitalization in automotive plants, paper factories and other manufacturing industries that have reshored production to North America.
In this edition, readers will learn
- How North American manufacturers, with aid from their Italian partners, are finding ways to boost production and stay competitive
- How North American manufacturers are turning to Italian machinery and automation firms for their technology, innovation and responsive customer service
- How Italian companies are meeting the challenge of serving their North American customers through local offices and investment
- How Italian suppliers are providing a competitive boost to the North American auto industry
- How small and midsize enterprises in North America are embracing Italian-built solutions in a variety of settings