Financial expert Ty J. Young sees price increases, supply chain shifts.
Ty J. Young, president and CEO of Ty J. Young Inc., a wealth management company, warns that the Japanese disaster could have both short and long-term effects on the U.S. economy, including:
- Price Inflation -- higher food, fuel costs
- Slow down in economic growth -- impact from interruptions in manufacturing
- Shifts in manufacturing from Japan to Mexico and other supply points
- Negative impact on stock market, along with lingering impacts from Middle East unrest, real estate
- Put your money in "protected place"
- Still need renaissance in American nuclear industry
Listen to the interview with Ty J. Young below.