Date: This webinar is now available on-demand
Originally Broadcast: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 2:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Be among the first to see the results of a new research study conducted by IndustryWeek, Machine Design and Autodesk to gain insight into how your peers with successful IoT implementations are reshaping their strategies and business models.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- New business models that manufacturers are embracing as a result of their smart connected product strategy
- Where your peers with a smart connected strategy are driving quality and new services with IoT
- The most important business cases associated with leveraging data
- What's next on the 2-year road map for IoT trailblazers
- A new IoT Discovery Toolkit built for manufacturers to test ideas on improving product design, predictive maintenance or streamlining service operations
Lona Dallessandro, Senior Product Manager, IoT, Autodesk
Lona Dallessandro builds on 20 years' experience in the internet and software industries to lead business development and product integration activities for Autodesk's IoT products. In this role, she forges strategic relationships for Autodesk and its customers throughout the IoT ecosystem, including hardware, Internet access technologies and software integrations. She holds her MBA from the University of Phoenix and her BS in Biological Science from Penn State University.
Matt LaWell, Staff Writer, IndustryWeek
Staff writer Matt LaWell explores news in manufacturing technology, covering the trends and developments in automation, robotics, digital tools and emerging technologies. He also reports on the best practices of the most successful high tech companies, including computer, electronics, and industrial machinery and equipment manufacturers.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.