- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
With uncertainty around material supply, energy costs, tax rates, and market demand, manufacturers need new tools to chart the right course forward. You need to unlock the power of your data, aligning everyone from the C-suite to the front lines with the same goals: manufacturing and service excellence, continued innovation, and business growth.
This lively roundtable discussion will feature several distinguished manufacturing executives, and will be moderated by John Brandt of the Manufacturing Performance Institute. You'll learn how Ford Motor Company and Hercules Tire have lowered supply chain costs, reduced cycle times, and experienced faster time to profit by using their data on powerful IBM hardware in new ways.
The panelists will share how business intelligence, analytics, integration, and data quality is helping them -- and can help you:
- Increase capacity without significant investment
- Improve customer satisfaction and protect profits
- Reduce costs with greater efficiency
- Drive performance improvements against key metrics in real time
- Tighten links and improve collaboration within your supply chain
- Implement consistent technology standards for lean manufacturing success
You'll also learn how to take advantage of new and emerging technologies such as big data, mobile, and predictive analytics to gain an edge.
Global Systems Manager
Ford Motor Company
Terry S. Kin
Manufacturing Performance Institute (MPI)
John R. Brandt, CEO and founder of The MPI Group, has devoted more than two decades to studying leadership in effective, purpose-driven organizations. An expert on how companies can adapt themselves to the realities of new markets, new corporate structures and new customer expectations, Brandt is an accomplished management innovator and an internationally recognized expert on manufacturing and technology.