- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
It's hard to be a manufacturer today. You're trying to optimize and squeeze every last bit of value out of your production processes while sorting through an abundance of data. But simply having abundant data doesn't solve problems -- you need to make it work for you. We've found that when labor data is properly analyzed and shared, it can be used to improve engagement that drives productivity.
Join David Creelman, CEO of Creelman Research and Gregg Gordon, Vice President, Data Science Practice from Kronos® for this IndustryWeek webinar to understand how workforce management data can help you drive meaningful insights that engage your entire workforce through daily, intentional interactions.
- Learn how advanced analytics can help you unlock the value of your people by providing meaningful insight on employee performance and best practices
- Find out how to arm your employees with the insights required to make decisions that drive real cost savings and a culture of continuous improvement -- it all starts with your people
- Understand how long-term success is not just about the "hard data" or the "soft data" -- it's about both the analytical thinking and employee engagement
Chief Executive Officer
David Creelman, CEO of Creelman Research, is a globally recognized thinker on people analytics and talent management. Some of his more interesting projects included:
- Leading workshops around the world on the practical aspects of people analytics
- Took some business leaders from Japan's Recruit Co. on a tour of US tech companies (Recruit eventually bought Indeed.com for $1 billion).
- Studied the relationship between Boards and HR (won Walker Award)
- Spoke at the World Bank in Paris on HR reporting.
- Co-authored Lead the Work: Navigating a world beyond employment with John Boudreau and Ravin Jesuthasan. The book was endorsed by the CHROs of IBM, LinkedIn and Starbucks.
- Worked with Dr. Wanda Wallace on "Leading when you are not the expert" which topped the "Most Popular List" on the Harvard Business Review's blog.
- Worked with Dr. Henry Mintzberg on peer coaching, Creelman's learning modules are among the most popular topics.
Currently he's helping organizations get on-track with people analytics.
This work led to him being made a Fellow for the Centre of Evidence-based Management (Netherlands) for his contributions to the field.
Vice President, Data Science Practice
Gregg Gordon oversees the data science practice at Kronos. Gordon is committed to providing superior value to Kronos customers through a team of data scientists, business intelligence designers, and strategic consultants. Combining research and development with consultancy, Gordon's team provides data driven solutions for a wide variety of workforce management situations.
Gordon previously led the manufacturing practice at Kronos for eight years and is the author of Lean Labor: A Survival Guide for Companies Facing Global Competition, a guidebook that provides step-by-step recommendations for cultivating a highly-effective workforce.
Prior to Kronos, Gordon spent more than 15 years in leadership roles across a diverse set of functions including engineering and product marketing at Areva Inc. and i2 Technologies.
Gordon earned a degree in mechanical engineering from Stevens Institute of Technology and a master's degree in business administration from Boston University.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.