- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Now in its 13th year, this annual web event will quickly get you and your team up to speed on everything important happening in budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics. This information will enable you to confidently embark on a new performance management project, or identify opportunities to enhance an existing one. Note: this is a cross-industry webcast.
To enable you to maximize your performance management success the following information will be provided:
- A leading analyst will share his views on current trends in performance management and their potential impact on your project
- BPM Pulse research data will be analyzed to reveal plans and priorities of peer organizations that you can benchmark your own project against
- Latest information on: modeling, predictive analytics, the evolving role of spreadsheets
- Feedback on vendor apps and pre-packaged solutions
- Technology considerations (cloud, mobile) and their relevance to performance management will be discussed
- The best vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction
NEW FOR 2016:
- Reflecting the growing importance of ease-of-use in purchase decisions detailed vendor ratings in this area will be shared in addition to overall customer satisfaction ratings
- A look at the best new features added by vendors in the past year
- BPM Pulse Shortlists identifying the best vendors for a particular requirement
On June 2nd during this live session BPM Partners will reveal for the first time anywhere:
- BPM Partners' core list of performance management vendors for 2016
- BPM Partners' selection for 'best new vendor of the year'
- The always highly anticipated BPM Pulse 2016 vendor customer satisfaction ratings (now including 'ease-of-use' ratings)
Please make sure you sign up for this live event. Although on demand replays will be available, only live event attendees can participate in the 'Ask the Experts' segment at the end of the session.
4K TV Drawing
One live webcast attendee will receive a 4K TV. The winner will be randomly selected from those who attend the live webinar.
You can influence the research results to be presented in this webcast. Take the 2016 BPM Pulse Survey.
CEO and Founder
Craig Schiff is a pioneer in the Business Performance Management space. As a founding member of IMRS/Hyperion Software (which became Hyperion Solutions and is now part of Oracle) he helped create and define the space, known first as analytic applications, then Business Intelligence, and now BPM. Schiff spent 16 years at Hyperion and as its Senior Vice President ran the 500 person Products and Services Group. Most recently he co-founded OutlookSoft (now part of SAP). While at OutlookSoft he was President and CEO and oversaw the delivery of the first unified, web-based Business Performance Management solution.
Prior to Hyperion and OutlookSoft he project managed the custom development of financial reporting systems for customers of GE Information Services Company including American Express and AMF. Schiff has published dozens of articles, spoken at numerous BPM conferences to thousands of business leaders, appeared on WOR Weekend Business Report, and was interviewed by Al Haig on World Business Review. Currently Schiff contributes to several publications, is responsible for the BPM expert channel and blog on the Business Intelligence Network/TechTarget, and develops the annual BPM Buyers Guide for Business Finance. He is a recipient of the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. Schiff holds a B.S. from S.U.N.Y and an M.B.A. from Fordham University.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.