Date: Tue, June 6, 2:00pm EDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: Live Webinar
Now in its 14th year, this annual web event will quickly get you and your team up to speed on the latest in budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics. This information will enable you to confidently embark on a new performance management project, or identify opportunities to enhance an existing one. Note: this is a cross-industry webcast.
- The following information, all new or updated for 2017, will be covered:
- The arrival of the next generation of performance management solutions
- Recent vendor acquisitions/mergers and their impact
- Considerations for cloud-based performance management
- The evolving role of spreadsheets
- 2017 BPM Pulse Research Study results
- BPM Pulse Shortlists identifying the best vendors for a particular requirement
- The key vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction with a focus on ease of use
On June 6th during this live session BPM Partners will reveal for the first time anywhere:
- BPM Partners' core list of performance management vendors for 2017
- BPM Partners' selection for 'best new vendor of the year'
- The always highly anticipated BPM Pulse 2017 vendor customer satisfaction ratings
Please make sure you sign up for this live event. Although on demand replays will be available, only live event attendees can participate in the 'Ask the Experts' segment at the end of the session.
Amazon Echo Drawing
Two live webcast attendees will receive an Amazon Echo. The winners will be randomly selected from those who attend the live webinar.
You can influence the research results to be presented in this webcast. Take the 2017 BPM Pulse Survey.
Craig Schiff is CEO and founder of BPM Partners, a vendor-neutral advisory services firm that helps clients address their performance management challenges with a comprehensive, rapid and cost-effective methodology. He was a founding member of Hyperion (which is now part of Oracle), and spent 16 years as SVP of its Products & Services group. More recently he was co-founder and CEO of OutlookSoft (now part of SAP). Mr. Schiff was also a founding member of the BPM Standards Group and is a recipient of the Ernst&Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. He has spent 30+ years focused on budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting and analytics. He has contributed his expertise to CFO Magazine, AQPC, Association for Financial Professionals, IMA, IndustryWeek, TechTarget, Information Management, TDWI and other leading finance and technology focused publications and conferences.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.