- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Learn about a new service designed to help operations managers save money -- by having lighting contractors compete to retrofit buildings and spaces.
Attend this IndustryWeek webinar to learn how you can reduce operating expenses while improving sustainability and providing a better work environment.
Why pursue lighting retrofits – and why now?
- Recent changes in technology, legislation, and financial incentives have made lighting retrofits one of the highest-return investments in energy efficiency available
- The timing is right to consider a lighting retrofit for your facility -- and we’ll show you how to understand the financial impact and take action
Cost savings for your facilities
- Lighting retrofits -- including efficient fixtures and controls -- reduce utility expenses and typically deliver payback in 1-3 years, or less
- Prices for LED technologies and advanced control systems have fallen dramatically in the past 24 months and are now cost-effective for many applications
Specifically, we’ll address the following questions:
- Which facilities are the best candidates for a retrofit?
- How has lighting technology changed in the past 12-24 months?
- What is the impact of recent federal legislation phasing out older fluorescent lighting?
- What federal, state, and local incentives are available to subsidize retrofits?
- What options are available to finance projects?
- What are the most common pitfalls to avoid?
- What are the next steps to get started?
Green Per Square Foot
Dustin Gellman is the CEO of Green Per Square Foot, an energy efficiency software and services company. Dustin has 17 years of experience in real estate finance, IT consulting, and operations management. Prior to founding Green Per Square Foot, he worked at Deloitte Consulting where he helped Fortune 500 companies improve real estate operations. Dustin is also the founder of Catylist, a leading real estate data company. He received an MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management and a BA from Northwestern University.
Jonathan A. Schein
Penton Commercial Real Estate Group and Sustainability Initiative
Jonathan A. Schein is currently practice leader of Penton’s Commercial Real Estate Media Group where he assumes the stewardship of National Real Estate Investor and NREIonline.com. National Real Estate Investor, nreionline.com and its suite of other digital products is the leading commercial real estate media brand where all disciplines of commercial real estate meet (multi-housing, retail, industrial, office and hospitality) and Penton’s newly launched Sustainability Initiative.
Senior Editor Jill Jusko covers strategies and best practices in manufacturing workforce and operations leadership. She provides information about workforce compensation strategies, education and training, employee engagement and retention, and teamwork. Her coverage of operations excellence spotlights companies that have achieved world-class results in quality, productivity, cost and other benchmarks by implementing the latest continuous improvement and lean/Six Sigma strategies.
Jill also coordinates IndustryWeek’s Best Plants Awards Program, which annually salutes the leading manufacturing facilities in North America.
Jill has also served as the editorial project director for the IW/MPI Census of Manufacturers. She received her bachelor’s degree in journalism from Bowling Green State University.