Date: This webinar is now available on-demand
Originally Broadcast: Tuesday, June 20, 2017, 2:00pm EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Discover your new best opportunity to grow market share fast.
All manufacturers have a common priority -- locate and master the best markets for them ahead of their competitors to grow market share and improve customer experiences.
From finding the diamonds in the rough to delivering new products tailored for your markets, you need a higher level of precision in targeting and fulfilling new opportunities. Add in the speed of business today and increasing customer expectations, global manufacturers have never had so much pressure to get to market fast and with great results.
You can't afford to waste your time or resources in locations where your business will never be profitable.
For the best results, your team needs to be able to visualize the whole story for defining your best growth opportunities. In addition to your own historic internal analysis and charts, you need to be able to answer these questions:
- What are the most current customer demographics?
- What are the latest population and economic trends by region or segment?
- Where will growth come more predictably?
- What regulatory considerations will impact my supply chain?
- Where are the optimal routes to market?
- How can I evaluate success from day 1?
- This webinar will outline key challenges facing global manufacturers as they pursue sustainable growth and the value of geospatial insights to speed new business development decisions and reduce risks. You will learn how geographic information systems (GIS) and spatial analytics provide a natural layer of collaboration with existing data systems to provide an unprecedented understanding of where to grow your next best markets, fast.
Outpace and outperform your competition with:
- Faster times to new markets with higher customer engagement
- Mitigated risks and costly wastes from getting into markets that have unseen constraints
- Highest performing distribution network spanning, production, supply chain, sales channels and services
You'll also hear several real world examples from companies -- from manufacturing and retail organizations -- who have transformed their go-to-market strategies with geospatial insights that includes launching products faster, creating new routes to market for higher customer engagement and effectively contracting facilities in under-performing areas.
Sign Up Below
Global Market Strategy, Manufacturing
Cindy Elliott currently leads Esri's commercial industry marketing team and acts as the go-to-market strategist for the manufacturing industry globally.
For more than fifteen years, Elliott has worked with global manufacturers and enterprise class technology companies to help influence customer-focused business transformation. Prior to Esri, Cindy worked at PTC (Boston, MA) for seven years where she helped launch a new business segment for Connected Service.
She has earned a Master's of International Management degree from the Thunderbird Graduate School, in addition to completing the Program for Leadership Development at Harvard Business School. Elliott also holds a Senior Visiting Industrial Fellow position at Aston Business School in Birmingham, UK and is an established thought leader in servitization and manufacturer's advanced services.
In her role at Esri, Elliott helps to shape the role of geospatial analytics within manufacturing's growth strategy related to new market analysis, supply chain, and services.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.