On-demand business application heavyweight Salesforce.com recently announced that the IBM Information Server Pack for Salesforce.com is now listed on the Salesforce AppExchange. Enterprise customers can now use the IBM Information Server Pack for Salesforce.com for integration and cleansing of Salesforce CRM application data to and from their other enterprise applications and onnectivity between Salesforce CRM applications and the Force.com Platform.
According to company sources, the IBM Information Server Pack for Salesforce.com enables data to be easily integrated between the Force.com Platform and Salesforce CRM applications and other enterprise data repositories via the highly scalable IBM Information Server platform. Organizations can use the Pack for Salesforce.com to extract, load, cleanse and synchronize their front office data hosted in the salesforce.com platform and applications with other business data stored within on-premise ERP back office applications, data warehouses, and analytic applications.
- Secure connectivity to Salesforce.com from IBM Information Server via the Internet
- Easy UI based, application-level access to Salesforce.com metadata via the Force.com API
- Automatic generation of salesforce.com Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) syntax and ability to use custom SOQL
- Ability to visually discover, cleanse, load and extract salesforce.com business objects
- Ability to map, transform and leverage Salesforce.com data as an enterprise asset within IBM Information Server
Business benefits include:
- Expose critical back office data to the customer facing employees to make better customer decisions
- Enables customers to get a single business view of their enterprise information across both on-premise and on-demand applications
- Reduces costs and increases productivity of your ETL development teams
- Enhance the ROI benefits of your salesforce.com CRM application and Force.com Platform deployments
Interested in information related to this topic? Subscribe to our Information Technology eNewsletter.