Sponsored by Poka
In this 16-page e-book we outline how the old way of training is failing and how a shift towards continuous learning, combined with the right ‘factory-first’ technology can help.
The practical advice offered in this article comes from lessons learned by digital manufacturing leaders who demonstrate how to:
1. Get out of the training room and onto the factory floor
2. Leverage mobile technology
3. Build in processes and tools to support continuous learning
4. Build in processes and tools to support knowledge sharing
5. Move away from long-format training in favor of micro-learning