Date: This webinar is now available on-demand
Originally Broadcast: Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 2:00pm EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Competitive manufacturers don’t just satisfy customers: they exceed all expectations for cost, quality, delivery, reliability, and responsive innovation.
It's not just the customers who demand your best. Suppliers, partners and employees also expect excellent experiences with your organization. Agile enterprise software gives you an opportunity to support all of your initiatives powerfully and effectively meet the goals of delighting every stakeholder. Most manufacturers are looking to the cloud to achieve stronger global supply chain management, using analytics to improve customer relationships.
Join us on July 18 to learn how agile enterprise software can benefit your company, including:
- Why the vision of Industry 4.0 is rooted in agility for great stakeholder experience
- How to get to agility, ease and choice for customers and other stakeholders
- Ways agile ERP opens up budget and opportunities to leverage new Industry 4.0 technologies
- How to identify a solution for your current and future needs as you grow
- What agile levers a manufacturer can pull to delight customers and stakeholders today and in the future
Principal and Founder
Iyno Advisors Inc.
|Julie Fraser has a passion for production business as an engine for good. Founder and Principal of Iyno Advisors Inc., she has researched and written hundreds of reports, papers, presentations and blog posts explaining how software can improve business outcomes in production companies and their supply chain partners. Her prior companies include Cambashi, Baan, and AMR Research (now Gartner). Fraser is a lifetime member of MESA International, a certified Conscious Business Change Agent, and Coach2Lead Facilitator.|
| Robert Sinfield
Director, Global Portfolio Marketing
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.