Date: This webinar is available on-demand.
Originally Broadcast: Thursday, September 13, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Discover the value of a Lean synchronized approach to production scheduling with an integrated approach to maximizing production scheduling effectiveness. DELMIA Ortems Agile Manufacturing range of advanced planning software successfully complements the traditional ERP, MES, PLM and SCM management systems. See how this new approach adds the power of constraint-based finite-capacity resource optimization, and synchronization of production flows – from raw materials through to finished products.
In today’s world, companies are challenged to anticipate new production introductions, rationalize urgent transportation expenses, reduce penalties for late delivery, and protect margins. Manufacturers look to maintain the correct level of inventories with precision while confronted with the need to compress manufacturing cycle times with increased demand complexity and variability.
Attendees can expect to gain insights specific to plant management and optimization, and how to address plant planning & scheduling challenges, while also learning key attributes of the DELMIA Ortems solution including:
- Specific time and production savings customers have achieved leveraging predictive analytics
- How to more effectively align your shop floor resources leveraged with technology
- How to compress manufacturing cycles times
- How to more effectively manage setup times, sequencing and how to run infinite “what-if” scenarios to make the right decisions
- How to ensure efficient inventory controls while managing a multitude of production variables
- How DELMIA Ortems works with and can effectively complement your current ERP
- How to reduce penalties and protect margins
All delivered in a highly dynamic real time approach focused on advanced plant centric planning & scheduling.
Thomas Muth, DELMIA Industry Director, Dassault Systèmes
Thomas Muth has over 20 years experience industry marketing in Manufacturing Operations Management and ERP solutions serving a wide range of industries. Graduate of University of Wisconsin.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.
System test (opens in a new window)