Date: This webinar is now available On-Demand.
Duration: 1 hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Now in its 13th year, this annual web event will quickly get you and your team up to speed on everything important happening in budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics. This information will enable you to confidently embark on a new performance management project, or identify opportunities to enhance an existing one. Note: this is a cross-industry webcast.
To enable you to maximize your performance management success the following information will be provided:
- A leading analyst will share his views on current trends in performance management and their potential impact on your project
- BPM Pulse research data will be analyzed to reveal plans and priorities of peer organizations that you can benchmark your own project against
- Latest information on: modeling, predictive analytics, the evolving role of spreadsheets
- Feedback on vendor apps and pre-packaged solutions
- Technology considerations (cloud, mobile) and their relevance to performance management will be discussed
- The best vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction
NEW FOR 2016:
- Reflecting the growing importance of ease-of-use in purchase decisions detailed vendor ratings in this area will be shared in addition to overall customer satisfaction ratings
- A look at the best new features added by vendors in the past year
- BPM Pulse Shortlists identifying the best vendors for a particular requirement
On June 2nd during this live session BPM Partners will reveal for the first time anywhere:
- BPM Partners' core list of performance management vendors for 2016
- BPM Partners' selection for 'best new vendor of the year'
- The always highly anticipated BPM Pulse 2016 vendor customer satisfaction ratings (now including 'ease-of-use' ratings)
Please make sure you sign up for this live event. Although on demand replays will be available, only live event attendees can participate in the 'Ask the Experts' segment at the end of the session.
4K TV Drawing
One live webcast attendee will receive a 4K TV. The winner will be randomly selected from those who attend the live webinar.
You can influence the research results to be presented in this webcast. Take the 2016 BPM Pulse Survey.