Date: This webinar is available on-demand.
Originally Broadcast: Thursday, June 7, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
Now in its 15th year, this annual web event will quickly get you and your team up to speed on the latest in budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics. This information will enable you to confidently embark on a new performance management project, or identify opportunities to enhance an existing one. Note: this is a cross-industry webcast.
The following information, all new or updated for 2018, will be covered:
- Use of planning systems in areas outside of Finance, such as Sales
- The role of Artificial Intelligence in providing better analysis
- The expansion of solution marketplaces to address a wide range of specific processes and verticals
- The continued focus on ease-of-use, particularly for users outside Finance
- The accelerated move to cloud-based performance management and the adoption of Next Generation solutions
- 2018 BPM Pulse Research Study results
- BPM Pulse Tags identifying the best vendors for a particular requirement
- The key vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction with a focus on ease of use
BPM Partners will share:
- BPM Partners' core list of performance management vendors for 2018
- The always highly anticipated BPM Pulse 2018 vendor customer satisfaction ratings
Craig Schiff, CEO, BPM Partners
Craig Schiff is CEO and founder of BPM Partners, a vendor-neutral advisory services firm that helps clients address their performance management challenges with a comprehensive, rapid and cost-effective methodology. He was a founding member of Hyperion (which is now part of Oracle), and spent 16 years as SVP of its Products & Services group. More recently he was co-founder and CEO of OutlookSoft (now part of SAP). Mr. Schiff was also a founding member of the BPM Standards Group and is a recipient of the Ernst&Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. He has spent 30+ years focused on budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting and analytics. He has contributed his expertise to CFO Magazine, AQPC, Association for Financial Professionals, IMA, IndustryWeek, TechTarget, Information Management, TDWI and other leading finance and technology focused publications and conferences.
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.
System test (opens in a new window)