Originally Broadcast on June 8, 2023. Now Available On-Demand.
Sponsor: BPM Partners
Already Registered? Please click here to log in.
Today it’s not enough for BPM/CPM/EPM/FP&A Systems to just meet your basic business requirements. Modern solutions must integrate financial, operational, and strategic planning as well as seamlessly connect with a growing number of source systems. To improve accuracy as well as reduce errors today’s solutions need to leverage both financial intelligence (e.g., a built-in understanding of income and expense, asset and liability, balance and flow) as well as Artificial Intelligence (for data quality, predictive capabilities, insights, automation, and more). The best solutions do all of this while also managing to be intuitive to use, which is what users tell us they are actually looking for when they say that ease-of-use is their top priority. We will discuss all of these topics in more detail during the webcast.
This is the 20th Anniversary edition of our annual web event designed to quickly get you and your team up to speed on everything important happening in budgeting, financial planning, forecasting, operational planning, consolidation and close, financial and operational reporting, ESG planning and reporting, AI, and analytics. We will provide an overview of all the key players in the space as well as some of the newer vendors. This information will enable you to confidently embark on a new performance management project or identify opportunities to enhance an existing one. Note: this is a cross-industry webcast.
The following information, all new or updated for 2023, will be covered:
- An update on priorities for operational/extended planning, and who should oversee this expansion
- How current economic conditions are impacting requirements priorities for the next 12 months
- The changing landscape of consolidation and close solutions
- New for 2023: A look at time to payback for leading solutions
- As always, the key vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core, specialized, and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction
BPM Partners will reveal for the first time anywhere:
- BPM Partners' list of Core Vendors for 2023 – successful, mainstream solutions with broad appeal
- BPM Partners’ selection for 2023’s Best New Vendor
- The 2023 BPM Pulse vendor customer satisfaction ratings
- The 6th Annual BPM Pulse Awards for Top Rated Vendors in several categories including:
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Operational Planning
- Financial Consolidation
- Ease of Use
Three live webcast attendees will be selected to receive an Amazon Kindle Paperwhite. In addition to reading your favorite books this device will also enable you to read your favorite performance management whitepapers from BPM Partners.
Craig Schiff is CEO and Lead Analyst at BPM Partners, a vendor-neutral advisory services firm that helps clients address their performance management challenges with a comprehensive, rapid and cost-effective methodology. He was a founding member of Hyperion (which is now part of Oracle), and spent 16 years as SVP of its Products & Services group. More recently he was co-founder and CEO of OutlookSoft (now part of SAP). Mr. Schiff was also a founding member of the BPM Standards Group and is a recipient of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
He has spent 30+ years focused on budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting and analytics. He has contributed his expertise to CFO Magazine, American Productivity & Quality Center, Association for Financial Professionals, Institute of Management Accountants, IndustryWeek, TechTarget, Information Management, TDWI and other leading finance and technology focused publications and conferences. BPM Partners has been recognized as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms of 2023 by Forbes.