Manufacturing Connectivity and Data Integration research study
Today’s manufacturers can take advantage of a new era of connectivity promising greater productivity, improved utilization of assets, and better decision-making. Driving much of this change is the ability to smoothly mesh information technology with operations technology, enabling businesses to more fully leverage the value of their plant floor information.
This special report includes data from a January 2015 IndustryWeek survey of 581 manufacturers on Manufacturing Connectivity and Data Integration.
Read the survey findings and get the highlights in this special report, including:
• Advantages of greater connectivity
• Downside risks of heightened connectivity
• The Connected Enterprise in action: Delivering Results
• The Roadmap to The Connected Enterprise
• Investment rising for analytics, remote monitoring & mobility
Paper contributed by Rockwell Automation