Recently Axeda Corp. announced that it is collaborating with Oracle by linking its Axeda ServiceLink solution to Oracle's Field Service and Oracle Enterprise Asset Management to deliver real-time monitoring, management, and data collection from connected equipment. Axeda is a provider of Internet-based remote service software.
This collaboration will allow manufacturers to remotely troubleshoot, diagnose and correct problems. Manufacturers can automate processes for:
- Role-based notification of alerts to support personnel, service technicians, owners/operators and 3rd party service providers
- Remote diagnosis and troubleshooting of equipment in order to dispatch the right technician, parts, and work plan at the right time
- Equipment state monitoring to track availability and service metrics associated with SLA compliance
- Usage monitoring for automatic consumable tracking and replenishment
- Automatic asset configuration discovery for assisting service calls as well as up-sell, cross-sell, and retirement opportunities.
To preview the Axeda Service and Maintenance Management solution, click http://launch.oracle.com and enter yes2remote in PIN!
Interested in information related to this topic? Subscribe to our Information Technology eNewsletter.