At SmartSignal's Summit 2008 Speed to Value, executives will learn how to boost equipment and process performance. Thought leaders and operations and maintenance executives from around the world will detail advanced asset analytic applications.
The conference will discuss how leading companies profit from SmartSignal's ability to predict, diagnose and prioritize equipment issues before they lead to costly failures and unplanned outages. Companies will also gain insight on decreasing unplanned maintenance, enabling safety and environmental regulatory compliance, decreasing spare-part inventory, conquering data overload and maximizing workforce and equipment resources.
Keynote presentations, panel discussions, case studies on industry-leading practices and new product introductions will highlight:
- how to improve equipment, financial, and EHS performance&
- best practices for boosting performance through the integration of OSI PI and SmartSignal;
- how Accenture's High Performance Utility model, works with SmartSignal and OSI PI.
"This year's theme 'Speed to Value' reflects SmartSignal's commitment to providing the equipment-performance intelligence essential to world-class performance," says Jim Gagnard, SmartSignal's president and CEO "We developed the conference to engage every attendee from each part of our industry so they can learn more about their practice fields to help them better increase their ROI."
Keynote speakers will address new issues and trends affecting the power and processing industries:
- Jason Makansi, president, Pearl Street Inc., and author of Lights Out: The Electricity Crisis, the Global Economy, and What It Means To You will explore efficiency and performance challenges
- Dean Elliott, practice lead of Accenture's Generation Core Operations, will explain how technology can help meet industry challenges when implemented as part of a comprehensive equipment performance capability
- Ron Kolz, vice president of OSIsoft's North American Sales, will review how OSIsoft's PI system provides the foundation for real-time process management for the enterprise and enables SmartSignal to ensure that its predictive intelligence is turned into action
- Stuart Levenick - Group President, Caterpillar, will share how connected work sites offer the potential to improve performance
- Paul Stone, Director, Chief Technology Office, BP plc, addresses the role of predictive analytics at BP and its offshore platform and refining work
SmartSignal Summit 2008 will April 28-30 at the Swisshotel Chicago.
Sponsors include Accenture, OSIsoft and Caterpillar. For registration details visit: http://www.smartsignal.com/corp-annual-summit.asp.