AMR Research's Supply Chain Executive Conference, to be held at The Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 27-29, 2009 will feature a keynote address from Michael Eisner, CEO of Walt Disney Companies from 1984-2005.
This year's conference, themed "Captains of the Content Economy," will not only address how companies are struggling to understand and mitigate risks across their extended supply chains, but also how they can build, monetize, and protect their intellectual property. Presentations and sessions will discuss how intangible assets like brands, design concepts, and even science can radically change the way business needs to work with the global supply chain.
Executives scheduled to present at the conference include:
- Omar Khan, SVP of Strategy and Product Management, Samsung
- Tony Prophet, SVP of Supply Chain Operations, Hewlett-Packard
- Philippe Lambotte, SVP Customer Service & Logistics, Kraft Foods
- Amanda Nevins, Chief Accounting Officer, Zappos.com
- Jim Shuman, SVP Materials Management, Genzyme Corp.
- Dan McKeon, Director of Supply Chain Enterprise Solutions, Intel Corp.
- Dan Carbery, SVP Operations, Endo Pharmaceuticals and Generics
- Vance Moore, President, Sisters of Mercy Health System
The final day of the conference will offer specific tactical tools for practitioners in a series of classroom-style sessions, which include:
- Embracing Risk In Global Supply Chains For Maximum Value
- B2B Collaboration: Protecting Critical IP in a Global Marketplace
- Product Supply Strategy: The Changing Face of the Manufacturing Strategy
- Cracking the Code of the Sustainably-Focused Supply Chain
- Leadership and the AMR Research Supply Chain Top 25
- Transformation Trends in the Healthcare Value Chain
For more information visit: http://www.amrresearch.com/Events/Conferences/SupplyChainExec2009/default.asp.