Two companies on IndustryWeek's 50 Best Manufacturing Companies list are scheduled to issue quarterly-earnings reports this week.
Apogee Enterprises Inc. (No. 23 on the IW 50) will announce its first-quarter fiscal 2012 results after the markets close on Tuesday.
Apogee will follow up with a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday.
In April, the Minneapolis-based manufacturer of glass products for the architectural and glass-framing industries reported full-year fiscal 2012 revenues of $582.8 million, a 16% drop from the previous year.
Herman Miller Inc. (No. 11 on the IW 50) will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year fiscal 2011 results after the markets close on Wednesday. The company will follow up with a conference call/webcast at 9:30 a.m. EST on Thursday.
In March, the Zeeland, Mich.-based manufacturer of office furniture reported that its third-quarter fiscal 2011 revenues improved nearly 26% over the prior-year level to $414.8 million.
IndustryWeek will unveil the 2011 IW 50 Best Manufacturing Companies list in its upcoming July issue.
Highlights for the Week of June 20-24
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, May state employment report
- Deadline for IndustryWeek Best Plants applications
- Apogee Enterprises Q1 fiscal 2012 earnings (after markets close)
- Apogee Enterprises Q1 fiscal 2012 conference call (8:30 a.m. EST); shareholders meeting
- Herman Miller full-year/Q4 fiscal 2011 earnings (after markets close)
- Guess Inc. (No. 9 on the IW 50) 2011 shareholders meeting, Beverly Hills, Calif. (9 a.m. PST)
- Herman Miller full-year/Q4 2011 conference call/webcast (9:30 a.m. EST)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Aruoba-Diebold-Scotti Business Conditions Index, initial jobless claims for week ending June 18 (10 a.m. EST)
- Flowers Foods (No. 12 on the IW 50), 3-for-2 stock split
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, data on first-quarter personal income
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Aruoba-Diebold-Scotti Business Conditions Index, first-quarter real GDP data (10 a.m.)