This webinar was originally broadcast on January 30, 2024.
Now Available On Demand!
Already registered? Click here to log in.
Supply chain disruptions put revenue at risk, but with the right technology your organization can build a connected supply chain with the insight and confidence to adapt quickly. Join our exclusive webinar to discover the most imminent 2024 trends for the manufacturing industry, and how you can embed resiliency into your supply chains to mitigate disruptions, with the help of cutting-edge technology and generative AI.
In this session, you will:
- Discover how manufacturers are fortifying their supply chains to mitigate disruptions in an era of unprecedented change
- Uncover insights from Deloitte's 2024 manufacturing industry outlook, shedding light on the growing importance of adopting digital tools for enhanced supply chain transparency
- Learn how to create a more balanced value chain with better asset utilization and strict quality management standards
- Explore the dynamic technologies reshaping the manufacturing landscape, such as digital twins, smart contracts, generative AI, and more
- Learn how to deploy digital workflows that align production floor and supply chain processes to anticipate and respond to disruption by uncovering hidden bottlenecks
Secure your spot now to learn how your organization can unlock business value, build trust, and drive sustainable growth in manufacturing.
Principal | Deloitte Consulting LLP
Managing Director | Deloitte Consulting LLP
AVP / General Manager - Manufacturing Industry Vertical | ServiceNow
Senior Vice President - Internet Giants | Schneider Electric
Robert Schoenberger (moderator)
Editor in Chief | IndustryWeek