Intranet-delivered business-skill training programs can now be evaluated on a trial basis from McGraw-Hill Lifetime Learning, Worthington, Ohio. The pilot program includes 10 online training modules originally developed by Xebec Interactive Learning Inc.:
- Presentation Skills: Preparation, writing, visual aids, delivery, and answering questions.
- Finance For Non-financial Managers: Managing money, understanding the money cycle, managing working capital.
- Managing People: Motivation, resolving conflict.
- Centralized administration, which tracks course usage by student, student usage by course, and test scores.
- Built-in discussion groups.
- "Job-Help" to quickly access specific learning segments for immediate training needs.
- Reminder system to inform students about new courses, updates, and assignments.