Scientific Software Inc., a provider of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, is offering its Scientific Software Enterprise Content Manager (formerly known as CyberLAB ECMS). It is an ECM software platform that provides a secure, central repository to create, capture, manage, archive and re-use business critical information, according to the Pleasanton, Calif.-based company. The solution offers management of human-readable and raw data from analytical instruments and measurement devices as well as documents such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook e-mails and images, says the company. Other features of the solution include:
- technology-neutral format (TNF) file conversion based on the AnIML (XML) schema and the ASTM E13.15 standard for long-term archival of analytical data.
- integrated business process management (BPM) functionality for workflow automation.
- secure access for everyone (SAFE) authentication based on PKI trust infrastructure for legally enforceable and regulatory compliant electronic signatures;
- strong compliance capabilities (21 CFR Part 11, Sarbanes-Oxley, Occupational Safety & Health Administration).
- integrated records retention policies.