2007 was a banner year for IT and its impact on the manufacturing field, as evidenced by the following articles, which were the most popular news stories in IndustryWeek's Information Technology e-newsletter over the past year:
- Second Life: What Is It, and Why Should Manufacturers Care?
- Life Beyond CRM: SaaS Grows Up
- Six Keys For Effective IT Investment
- An IT Trade War? The Rise of the New Mercantilists
- Give Yourself Some "Wiggle Room" to Drive Innovation
- SMBs: False Sense of IT Security
- GreenSigma: Evidence of Carbon-based SCO at IBM?
- Viruses Targeted At Senior Management
- Tire Recall Looms, Chinese Product Problems Roll On
- SAP Expands Expert Forums Into Manufacturing Sector
Interested in information related to this topic? Subscribe to our Information Technology eNewsletter.