Enthusiasm, education and energy dominated the 2013 IndustryWeek Best Plants conference, held April 22-24 in Greenville, S.C. Hundreds of manufacturing professionals converged on this southern city to gain new insights into achieving operational excellence and reinvigorate their continuous improvement efforts.
This photo gallery illustrates a tiny fraction of the networking, expert sessions and leadership presentations that comprise IndustryWeek’s annual event dedicated to encouraging manufacturing to reach new heights of performance excellence.
A highlight of the 2013 IW Best Plants conference was the 2012 IW Best Plants winners' awards ceremony.
Additional conference-related links include:
- Michelin's Obsession with Quality
- Ariens: Seven Skills of a Lean Leader
- Take Five with Poul Jeppesen, SKF USA
- Take Five with Pete Selleck, Michelin
- BMW: Leading Sustainable Growth
- Manufacturers Take a Global Approach to Reshoring Decisions
- Toyota Motor's Vision of Visibility Draws Sight-Seekers at IW's Best Plants Conference
See you next May 5-7 in Milwaukee for the 2014 IndustryWeek Best Plants conference.