Compiled ByDeborah Austin SeeCommerce -- Palo Alto, Calif. -- has launched two supply-chain performance management (SCPM) applications tailored to the automotive aftermarket parts industry, both based on its SeeChain SCPM applications. The Supplier Performance Management application helps automotive OEMs:
- Identify: Notifying with prioritized alerts when supplier performance drops below acceptable levels for quality, timeliness, etc.
- Understand: Evaluating reasons for problems; enabling original/alternative supplier collaboration to show implications of changes on supply chain.
- Act: Driving response creation for most-efficient improvements.
- Identify: Alerting when key metrics stray outside acceptable levels for forecast accuracy, inventory levels, etc.
- Understand: Evaluating forecasts versus actuals, assessing implications of past dues and dealer backorders.
- Act: Driving actions including inventory transfers, past-due order cancellations, parts salvage.