A just-released book provides "the latest thinking on innovative supply-chain strategies and technologies available today," according to its publisher, Tompkins Press. "The Supply Chain Handbook" delivers practical methodologies and strategies from 23 experts with management, engineering, technology, consulting and academic backgrounds. In 26 chapters and 500 pages, the handbooks covers such topics as:
- leaning the supply chain;
- linking store replenishment to the supply chain;
- training and successful implementations;
- radio frequency identification; and
- logistics and manufacturing outsourcing.