Compiled By Jonathan Katz Rockwell Automation, a provider of automation solutions, will host its ninth annual Allen-Bradley Automation Fair, a forum exploring the automation solutions for global manufacturing needs, Dec. 6-7 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. The fair features more than 70 technical sessions and hands-on labs and more than 120 exhibits featuring products from Rockwell Automation and its Encompass partners, Solution Providers, and Strategic Alliance Partners. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn:
- What makes up a complete automation solution.
- How the components within the solution work.
- How the solution integrates technology between partner suppliers.
- How the solution addresses supply-chain and enterprise-wide issues.
- How automation components and systems are installed and supported.
- How automation solutions drive value.