IndustryWeek's Top 10 most-read content over the past week includes an interesting mix of topics, from a salute to IW Best Plants winner Brose Tuscaloosa to the latest, alleged, ransomware attack on a big manufacturer and the potential challenges in traveling to China. The vaccine-or-test mandate continues to capture the interest of our manufacturing community, as demonstrated by its top position on our weekly list.
As per our usual reminder, this content is just a sliver of the full offerings available on the IndustryWeek website.
- Biden Orders Vaccine-or-Test Mandate for Private Employers Read now.
- 2021 IW Best Plants Winner: Brose Tuscaloosa's Drive for Innovation Read now.
- Can We Rename the ‘8 Wastes’ Already? Read now.
- Get Out and Talk to Your Suppliers, I Beg of You Read now.
- Need to Travel to China? Yes, It’s Possible, However… Read now.
- 5 Manufacturing Roles that Will Soon Look Very Different Read now.
- Olympus Alleged Falls Victim to BlackMatter Ransomware Attack Read now.
- China’s Digital Yuan Is All about Data—and, Perhaps, Control Read now.
- Optimizing Labor to Combat Worker Shortage Read now.
- Automation Is Not to Blame for Growing Income Inequality Read now.