Despite strong headwinds due to inflation and supply issues, manufacturing companies supporting the construction industry have fared well. Construction materials companies were one of just four industries in this year’s IW 500 that beat 20% sales growth: In all, firms in that sector saw a total of $9.6 billion in new sales, a 21% increase.
This slideshow showcases the top 12 IW 500 companies in the construction materials and building products categories.
2023 IW U.S. 500 Coverage
- 2023 IW U.S. 500: Oil & Gas Production Dominate Manufacturing
- The 2023 IW U.S. 500: A Radically Changed List that Asks Which Top Companies Really Manufacture Anything
- PDF Download of the IW U.S. 500 List
- IW U.S. 500 Rejects: Apple, Nike, Hasbro and 68 Other Companies that Don't Make Their Own Products Removed from Manufacturers List
- IW U.S. 500 Rejects List: Companies Pulled from the List Because They Don't Manufacture Products