IndustryWeek will join the nation Oct. 4, 2019, as it celebrates Manufacturing Day—and you’re invited to contribute to our extensive coverage.
Here’s how you can participate:
Hosting an Event? Send a few photographs, with brief captions (describe the event and who/what is pictured), along with a short description about your company or organization. We’ll include them in a photo gallery/slideshow. Please send your Manufacturing Day information as quickly as possible after the event to [email protected].
Do You Tweet? Post your manufacturing day/month celebration at #IWMfgDay. Follow to see to what others are doing!
Got an Opinion? Write a commentary that shares your views about Manufacturing Day or your vision of manufacturing’s future. Tell the IndustryWeek community:
- Why you believe manufacturing is critical to the United States.
- What your company has done and will do to help change the perception of manufacturing careers.
- What new disruptions do you see roiling manufacturers’ best laid plans?
- What new technologies, product strategies or best practices will transform how work gets done?
- What is the future of manufacturing?
- What inspired you to embrace manufacturing as a career?
Help Us Identify the “Faces of Manufacturing”: If you’re someone who is passionate about your manufacturing job, we’ll help you share it with the IndustryWeek community in a gallery like this one: Faces of Manufacturing: A Lifelong Passion, a Good Day's Work. Go to Share Your Enthusiasm to learn how to participate.
This special coverage will be available, beginning Oct. 1, at https://www.industryweek.com/industry-events/manufacturing-day.