On-demand business technology provider Salesforce.com recently announced a strategic global alliance with Google to launch Salesforce Group Edition featuring Google AdWords. According to company press, the new platform is "a robust offering that combines the power of Salesforce on-demand CRM applications with the Google AdWords platform to achieve integrated sales and marketing success. This joint solution provides businesses of all sizes with the same tools used by larger enterprises to successfully attract and retain customers."
By encapsulating every element of the customer lifecycle -- advertising, creating leads, closing business and retaining customers -- in one solution, Salesforce Group Edition featuring Google AdWords enables users to:
- Advertise Online -- companies can create an ad that is displayed with the relevant search results on Google.com or across the Google AdSense content network of partner Websites. Users can create an ad in as quickly as five minutes and with as little as $5.
- Attract Prospects -- When people search the Web for the products and services that your company sells, your ad appears with the relevant search results. When they click on your ad, visitors are taken to your Website.
- Capture Leads -- Once the potential customers are on your Website, you can entice visitors to fill out a name capture form on your site with an offer for a Webinar, white paper, etc. The information collected on the form flows directly into Salesforce as a new lead.
- Acquire Customers -- As soon as a lead is added into Salesforce, it is distributed to the sales team, enabling businesses to manage and share leads, track opportunities through the sales cycle and close deals.
- Analyze Growth -- the platform features easy-to-access, real-time dashboards that give companies a bird's eye view into lead generation, sales metrics and company growth, allowing you to make decisions quickly and alter advertising strategies appropriately.
- Mash-up Other Business Applications -- salesforce.com's AppExchange directory gives customers the opportunity to mash-up any of the 600 business applications, including mapping and productivity technologies.
More than 600 applications are now available on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world's first on-demand application directory, found at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange
For more information, visit http://www.salesforce.com/google or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.Interested in information related to this topic? Subscribe to our twice-monthly Information Technology eNewsletter.