Manufacturing is experiencing a come-back. However manufacturing contractors are slower to feel the signs of today’s economic recovery. Here are six tactics manufacturing technology companies can use to increase growth via cloud deployment.
1. Upgrade enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions with a lower total cost of ownership.
2. Enhance relationships with manufacturing partners.
3. From Global to Local.
4. Agility in mergers and acquisitions.
5. Customer-centric approach.
6. End the modification merry-go-round.