A global automaker announces a severe reduction in production plans. A 2021 IndustryWeek Best Plants Award winner shares its story of digital transformation and simple improvements. And NASA gets sued by Blue Origin. These are three of the stories that most attracted the attention of IndustryWeek.com audience members over the past seven days.
Here is your opportunity to discover popular content that was overlooked earlier in the week or to simply review some pieces that were missed due to time restraints.
And, as always, let this content also steer you into IW's full catalog of great reading and viewing.
- Toyota Announces 40% Worldwide Production Cut Due Next Month Read now.
- Stanley Black & Decker to Purchase Cub Cadet Maker for $1.6 Billion Read now.
- 2021 IW 500: Top Manufacturers in Computers and Electronics Read now.
- Developing a Coaching Culture: What It Takes, and Why It’s Important Read now.
- 2021 IW Best Plants Winner: IPG Tremonton Wraps Up a Repeat IW Best Plants Win Read now.
- A Supply Chain Leader Shares Their Secret Sauce Read now.
- John Deere's Acquisition of Bear Flag Puts Autonomy in Driver's Seat Read now.
- Microsoft Protests Amazon Win of Big US Cloud Contract Read now.
- Star Wars: Blue Origin Sues NASA Over SpaceX’s Lunar Lander Contract Read now.
- NAM Report Finds Proposed Foreign Tax Changes Could Hurt Jobs, Investments Read now.