U.K.-based computer connection technology company Lindy has introduced a 802.11g Wireless VGA Projector Server, allowing you to connect your computer to your projector (or monitor) via a Wireless LAN or Ethernet network connection.
According to the company, the Wireless Projector Server is a solution for business meetings or other venues/projects that feature multiple presenters, as it means there's no need to swap VGA cables between computers. Instead, multiple users connect to the Projector Server in the same way they would a wireless access point. The company has also included support for both audio and streaming media.
- Connection to a projector or monitor via a wired or wireless LAN
- Ideal for use with PowerPoint and other presentation applications
- Connects to the VGA port on your projector
- Removes the need to swap VGA cables when youre in a meeting
- Supports audio and MPEG 1,2 & 4 for video playback and multimedia presentations
- Supports display resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 and 32 Bit color
- IEEE802.11g (DSSS) 2.4GHz wireless connection (54Mbps)
- 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 interface
- Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 38mm (WxDxH)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP and Vista