Attend GigaWorld IT Forum 2005 in Dallas May 2-5 to hear presentations by Bank of America, FedEx, IBM, SAP and Sun Microsystems. The sponsor of the event, Forrester Research will have 80 analysts presenting information on industry trends.
Keynote presentations include:
- "Hosted Sales And The Trend Toward Simplicity"
- "Rethinking Call Center Outsourcing"
- "Outsourcing R&D And Innovation To Drive Growth"
- "The Battle For Multichannel Ownership"
- "Beyond SOX: Strategies For Easier Compliance And Better Corporate Governance"
- "Managing The Total Cost Of Global Product Sourcing"
To register visit http://www.forrester.com/Events/Overview/0,5158,833,00.html
Interested in information related to this topic? Subscribe to ourweekly Value ChaineNewsletter.