From digital transformation at Pratt & Whitney to Nucor's plans for a new steel sheet plant, IndustryWeek's readers last week were reading about a wide selection of manufacturing topics.
The titles listed below were the Top 10 most read articles from September 17 to September 23, as chosen by our IW community.
Of course, IndustryWeek.com carries a wide selection of articles and videos, and we update content daily. We encourage you to spend a few minutes to review all there is to offer.
- Low Code Accelerates Digital Transformation at Pratt & Whitney Read now.
- Reshoring on Track to Hit Record Highs in 2021 Read now.
- H-1B and Beyond: Your Options for Hiring Foreign Nationals, Explained Read now.
- Metalformers Face Raw Material Price Hikes and Labor Shortages Read now.
- Where Is the Vision For Tomorrow’s Leaders? Read now.
- Where Do You Turn for the Big Stuff, When You’re Busy Fighting Fires? Read now.
- 2021 IW U.S. 500: Top Manufacturers in Motor Vehicles Read now.
- Ford Teams Up with Former Tesla Exec on Recyclable Batteries Read now.
- Can We Rename the ‘8 Wastes’ Already? Read now.
- Nucor Plans New $2.7 Billion Steel Sheet Plant Read now.