Our weekly review of the top-viewed content on IndustryWeek.com takes a turn this week -- it's gone monthly! What follows are the top 10 most-read articles over the past 30 days, and the topics run the gamut. Peloton, Stanley Black & Decker and Ford are among the manufacturers that grabbed the attention of the IW manufacturing community, as is subject matter such as the skills gap, digital transformation, motivational metrics and a global minimum tax.
We've made it easy for you to catch up with these fine reads and urge you review the full IndustryWeek.com website. Next week we will return to our weekly review of IW's top content, chosen by you.
- Innovation Fuels Stanley Black & Decker's Transformation Read this.
- The H1-B Visa Process Is Getting Easier—and Tougher Read this.
- Ford Lets Lightning Out of the Bottle Read this.
- United Airlines Inks Deal for 15 New Supersonic Jets Read this.
- OEMs Have Long Enabled China to Out-Compete the US Read this.
- Ditch the Annual Performance Review, and Watch Engagement Improve Read this.
- Skills Gap Threatens Health of Manufacturing Sector Read this.
- Metrics Work Best When They Are Motivational, Relevant and Shared Widely Read this.
- Peloton Plans First US Plant in Northwestern Ohio Read this.
- A Global Minimum Tax: Is This the End of the Race to the Bottom? Read this.