It was a week of unveilings, continued stress on the supply chain and no visible movement related to two strikes impacting thousands of workers and two manufacturing companies.
These were the topics garnering the greatest attention from our IndustryWeek manufacturing audience over the past seven days, and we've shared the links to that content below. We've also, for the first time, tossed in an "Editor's Choice" article, a piece of content unrelated to content posted in the last seven days. Instead it was selected to point to other great content that you may have overlooked the first time around.
We recognize that your time is limited and your choices are many. Let this curated collection of content make your reading choices easier.
- Manufactured in America: a Showcase of Manufacturing from Alabama to Wyoming Read now.
- Toyota to Build $1.2 Billion Battery Plant in US, Expand Electric Offerings Read now.
- More Than 10,000 John Deere Workers Go on Strike Read now.
- Introducing: The Onshoring Project Read now.
- 2021 IW U.S. 500: Top Manufacturing States Read now.
- Toyota Cuts Worldwide Production by 10%-15% Read now.
- US Supply Chain Woes to Stretch into 2022, Biden Admin Warns Read now.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn Unveils Electric Vehicles Read now.
- As the Port of Los Angeles Expands Hours, Nimble Suppliers Seek Workarounds Read now.
- Boeing Uncovers Another Defect on 787 Dreamliner Read now.
- 2021 IW 50 Best US Manufacturers Read now.