It's the end of the week, which means that it is time to update the IndustryWeek manufacturing community about the manufacturing content that grabbed the most attention during the past seven days.
As the list below indicates, new manufacturing plants and new products garnered attention, as did topics ranging from pricing strategy and digital transformation to a global minimum tax. All of these and more make for compelling reasons to sit back and catch up with IndustryWeek content you may have missed.
Here are the top 10.
- Peloton Plans First US Plant in Northwestern Ohio Read now.
- A Global Minimum Tax: Is This the End of the Race to the Bottom? Read now.
- Innovation Fuels Stanley Black & Decker's Transformation Read now.
- Improving Your Pricing Strategy: Simple Steps to Increased Profits Read now.
- Ford, SK Innovation Announce US Electric Battery Venture Read now.
- Metrics Work Best When They Are Motivational, Relevant and Shared Widely Read now.
- Biden Global Tax Proposal Faces Setback after Ireland Objects Read now.
- At Mars, People are Key to Digital Transformation Success Read now.
- Ford Lets Lightning Out of the Bottle Read now.
- The H1-B Visa Process Is Getting Easier—and Tougher Read now.