It's a new year and IndustryWeek is back to sharing with you the most popular reads of the week, as determined by our IW manufacturing community. This week is a little different, however, in that we go back two weeks, rather than one, to accommodate holiday reading.
As the list that follows shows, predictions, outlooks and forecasts captured our audience's attention, as did the downfall of a tech leader and continuing supply chain woes.
Sit back, catch up with what you missed, and peruse the wealth of content that makes up IndustryWeek.com.
- Wall Street Is the Root Cause of the Supply Chain Crisis Read now.
- Outlook 2022: Overcoming Supply Chain Bottlenecks Read now.
- 3 Skills New Managers Need to Succeed Read now.
- Predictions: 4 Technology Gaps That Manufacturers Will Close in 2022 Read now.
- Elizabeth Holmes, IW’s 2015 Manufacturing Tech Leader of 2015, Sentenced for Fraud & Conspiracy Read now.
- CDC Cuts Recommended COVID Quarantine Time in Half Read now.
- Building Blocks: Manufacturing Expansion Across the US Read now.
- A Feeling of Belonging Key to Employee Attraction for CoorsTek Read now.
- Fasten Your Seat Belts: What's Ahead for Aerospace Manufacturing in 2022 Read now.
- Five Predictions for 2022, ‘The Year of the Smart Factory' Read now.